Levelling the playing field to maintain the global leadership of the European Rail Industry
UNIFE held an online event “Levelling the playing field to maintain the global leadership of the European rail industry”, that took place on 31 May 2021 between 10.00-11.30 (CEST).
Organised by UNIFE, in the framework of the “European Year of Rail” initiatives, this online event discussed Europe’s global leadership in rail and how it can ensure fair competition between rail suppliers on European and international rail markets.
The event featured prominent speakers:
- Marie-Pierre Védrenne, Member of the European Parliament’s International Trade Committee
- Maria João Botelho, Deputy Director General, Portuguese Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Directorate General for European Affairs
- Agatha Kratz, Associate Director at Rhodium Group and expert of EU-China relations and China’s commercial diplomacy
- Philippe Delleur, Senior Vice President Public Affairs, Alstom
- Piotr Rydzkowski, Deputy Head of Unit, Trade Strategy, European Commission’s Directorate-General for Trade
The discussion was moderated by Inès Van Lierde, Chair of AEGIS Europe (Secretary General at EUROALLIAGES).
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Andrei Ciufu, UNIFE Head of Communications.
Find the recording of the event here below.