CLEANER-D FINAL CONFERENCE “DELIVERING CLEAN DIESEL RAIL SOLUTIONS” | BRUSSELS, 20 NOVEMBER 2013
Furthermore it is aimed at facilitating the implementation of innovative methods and hybrid solutions for the best possible contribution to reductions in CO2 emissions.
Why you should attend?
The Conference will present the results achieved during the project as summarized below:
CleanER-D vehicle developments:
• Technical solutions implemented in the CleanER-D demonstration projects: “Light Weight” and “Heavy Haul”;
• Challenges and experiences during the demonstration work
• RAM and LCC model for diesel vehicle
CleanER-D Sustainability and Innovation:
• Sustainability Impact Assessment of the rail diesel fleet
• Technical solutions to keep the balance between engine emissions and efficiency: "Emerging technologies" and "Hybrid technologies"
• Recommendations on future emission reduction approaches and strategies developed in "Sustainability and integration" subproject.
Ample time will also be devoted to discussion and exchange with the project participants.
Provisional agenda, online registration and venue will be communicated soon via the same channel and will also be made available on our website where you can find all information on the CleanER-D project.
Important information for your convenience:
• The venue will be located at walking distance from Brussels Central Station in the vicinity of the Royal Palace.
• We advise you to make your travel and accommodation arrangement in advance.
Register here for the Final Conference | Follow us on www.cleaner-d.eu
And in the meantime, please SAVE THE DATE of 20 November 2013 in order to secure your participation in this important event.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Brussels on 20 November 2013!