UNIFE LAUNCHES A NEW SERVICE: THE FREIGHT COMMITTEE
UNIFE is launching a new committee to help guide another area of activity where UNIFE is heavily involved: the UNIFE Freight Committee. Members of the committee will have the opportunity to meet and discuss with other leading European companies about the needs of the freight sector and how to strengthen the position of the industry in the policy framework of the European Union.
UNIFE will focus the Committee on a number of key objectives:
• To inform and support our members on EU funding opportunities for their R&D projects (TEN-T/CEF, H2020, S2R Open Calls)
• To raise awareness of EU policies dedicated to rail freight
• To lobby on issues related to rail freight in Europe
• To strengthen the discussion on ongoing and upcoming TSIs/Standards
• To involve our members in EU-level events as speakers
The Kick-off meeting will take place at the beginning of February 2015 and interested parties will receive the official invitation in the coming weeks.
If your company is interested, please contact UNIFE Technical Affairs Manager, Andrea Demadonna (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will provide you with more information about the first meeting and how to appoint your representative within the Committee.